Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!

Black and White Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black and White Tournament

Post by Administrator on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Shaychu's Black and White Tournament
You are all cordially invited to participate in Shaychu's Black and White Birthday Bash Tournament Reunion Party Extravaganza! As some of you know, I will be giving up my position as head administrator and leaving the site, so I just wanted to have one last tournament before I left. Anyone who is a member of Shaychu can join and there is no limit to how many people can enter. I would like to have most of the active members from the past to participate in this tournament, for it will act as somewhat of a reunion. I personally will contact each individual, who was once an active member of Shaychu, to see if he/she wants to join. I myself, will certainly be competing. There MAY be a prize for the winner, but I just haven't thought of it yet. I will constantly be updating this page to show who will be competing against who, edits, etc. I will make a deadline for when the tournament starts (and when no more entries are accepted) as soon as I get a good idea of when most of the competing members are going to join. So anyway, post here with your friend code if you would like to join!

Rules:
It is a "Black and White" Tournament so you must have at least 1 Pokemon on your team from the fifth generation (B&W). We will be using our Pokemon Black and White DS games to battle one another, obviously. Standard rules, but here is the full list:
Spoiler:
•Match Type: Level 100, Single Play

•Best of: 1 match, 6 Pokémon each

•Species Clause: You may not have more than one of the same exact species of Pokémon on your team.

•Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon on each team may be put to sleep by their opponent at a time. This does not include self-induced sleep techniques such as rest or effects. Once a Pokémon awakes, another or the same one may be put to sleep.

•Freeze Clause: Only one Pokémon on either team may be frozen by their opponent. (I know it may be uncontrollable at times, but please try to prevent it)

•Self KO Clause: If both players are on their last Pokémon, and one player performs a Self KO technique such as Self-Destruct or Explosion, and both players' Pokémon faint as a result, the player that initiated the move will be the loser of the battle. This does not include techniques or items that produce recoil.

•Evasion Clause: Any moves that increase your Pokémon’s evasion skills are banned from use. So Double Team, Sand Attack, Flash, ect.

•OHKO Clause: Any techniques that produce a One Hit KO on the opponent are banned from use. Ex: No horn drill, sheer cold, or fissure.

•Item Clause/Restriction: This means you cannot have more than 2 of each item. However, you can only have 1 focus sash and only 1 of each of the choice items. No "HAX" items either.

•Uber Clause: You may have no ubers in your team.

•OU Clause: Your team cannot consist of all OU Pokemon. This also applies if your team consists of all OU/BL Pokemon.

•Black and White Clause: You must use at least one new Gen. V Pokemon from the Black and White games.

•NO Hacked Pokemon: You may not have any ridiculous Pokémon with hacked moves, stats, abilities, or other. Pokesav'd Pokemon with legit stats, legal movesets, and etc are fine. If you suspect your opponent is using hacked Pokemon, please report it immediately.

Participants:
SKYxShaymin - 0862 6775 6137
Ash - 1291 7533 8602
Ace - 1377 6557 2923
DarkHeart - 5371-9753-6864
Dragonartist713 - 0475-7099-6638
-----------
-----------
-----------
-----------
-----------
-----------
-----------
-----------
-----------
-----------

Any questions, comments, or suggestions, please do not hesitate! I hope to see you all competing, and good luck!

Last edited by SKYxShaymin on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 16 times in total
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 5569
Registration date : 2008-11-30

View user profile http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Black and White Tournament

Post by Ash on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:04 pm

game!

Ash
The Duper Trooper
The Duper Trooper

Shaycoins : 3850

View user profile http://www.shaychu.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero K. on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Man, i would...but i suck at the real games. My real power is on PO

Spoiler:
+WelcomeBot: Ninetales has logged on to BlastBurners™️!
(18:03:35) BBGL4~Skyrim: DIEEEEEEE
(18:03:37) ʙʙɢʟ~ᴍᴇᴏᴡɪɴɢᴛᴏɴs: Asian guys! rofl

Spoiler:

Zero K.

Shaycoins : 2204
Registration date : 2011-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Black: 1377 6557 2923 Ace

I shall go make a team then.... later

3DS: Nyan 4940-5473-9582
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 5656
Registration date : 2009-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:40 pm

sign me up i guess xD but ill have to get back to you about my fc and things >_>

CLICK. THE PUMPKABOO(S).

indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 5692
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:35 am

in, though not expecting to win at all. i havent battled in /ages/

Black~ 0475-7099-6638

I Am the Red Artist
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess
Welcome to my Insanity.
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 6489
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snivy on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:59 am

I need to know the date/time. I don't have wifi where I am living so I might have to go to the college to get interwebs. If I can make it I am SOOOOOOOOO in on this!
_Typhlosion/Nicole

Snivy

Shaycoins : 2521
Registration date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:08 am

Snivy wrote:I need to know the date/time. I don't have wifi where I am living so I might have to go to the college to get interwebs. If I can make it I am SOOOOOOOOO in on this!
_Typhlosion/Nicole
I'll let you know as soon as possible, maybe you could tell me when a good time is for you?

Also everyone, help me get Mercury, Cirrus, Kureseria, Shiny Mew, Spencer, Soccerryle, Kass, Bibarel, Mew, seaa-swix, Chrono, NarutoHeartGold, BlitzerSephiroth, King Skorge, David, Noidicus, darkraivsrotom, Legendary Zappy Boy, South, and Weavile to join if you can!
Administrator
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Off to go get maybe half those people

*Throws on a cape and jumps out a window*

Away!

3DS: Nyan 4940-5473-9582
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 5656
Registration date : 2009-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Ace wrote:Off to go get maybe half those people

*Throws on a cape and jumps out a window*

Away!
Thanks Ace, it means a lot considering I have no clue how to contact half of them XD
Administrator
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:23 pm

okay so my pokemon black fc is : 5371-9753-6864

and also.. since the beginning of time i have not understood the rules you humans use when you battle.. and some things are different in b/w... so can someone please take time out of their day to maybe post the rules? like.. i don't get clauses and.. which ones apply and im generally confused >_<

CLICK. THE PUMPKABOO(S).

indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 5692
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:42 pm

DarkHeart wrote:okay so my pokemon black fc is : 5371-9753-6864

and also.. since the beginning of time i have not understood the rules you humans use when you battle.. and some things are different in b/w... so can someone please take time out of their day to maybe post the rules? like.. i don't get clauses and.. which ones apply and im generally confused >_<
I have all the clauses explained in the spoiler.
Administrator
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:24 pm

i think in black and white its lv 50 flat instead of lv 100 for match type. i havent battle enough in gen 5 to know for sure but yeah.
everything else in the spoiler is pretty standard...

hope that helps ^^;

I Am the Red Artist
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess
Welcome to my Insanity.
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:16 am

I just found out some bad news... in Black and White, the Wi-fi battles are 3v3 lv. 50 or 6v6 flat out battles, making the Pokemon battle at their respected levels. SO either we have 3v3 battles or level up/rare candy our pokemon up to a selected level.
wallbang BOOM! Mad No

gosh darn MOTHER fricken very nice person born of unmarried parents you kittens chicken SUCKING horse taping naughty fricken beach SLAPPING donkey HOLE bundle of twigs beach donkey very nice person awesome men MOTHER fricken chicken SUCKING omg you killed kenny WHO fricken love ka-ka UP ALL THE fricken TIME fricken GAME FREAK Uber sapiens fricken fricken UP MY ka-ka love THEM love gosh darn MOTHER kittens THOSE fricken chicken SUCKERS dag nabbit fricken mayonaise FILLED fricken people who ride loud motor cycles

Last edited by SKYxShaymin on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Administrator
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:13 pm

the word censor made that rampage 73% funnier

I Am the Red Artist
Welcome to my Insanity.
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:51 pm

bump

Shay