Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!

Hello there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello there!

Post by kai-ssan on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:09 pm

My name is Kai, you can call me Kai. My first pokemon game was pokemon yellow and I have fallen in love with the game ever since. I need to get a 3DS/DSI so I can play the Lastest versions but that will have to wait until I get some money.

I am a wannabe artist; you can find me on deviant art here
(that HTML error is supposed to be there as is a restriction saying I can't post external links, I don't see how this could be of any harm, nor when looking at the rules was this against them)


I will most likely hang around for a bit everyday and I might try and do some drawings of pokemon, or at the very least some simple pixel art!



Last edited by Dragonartist713 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making something clearer)

kai-ssan

Post Count : 61
Age : 26
Shaycoins : 2265
Registration date : 2011-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there!

Post by indidoge on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:12 pm

try url in small version lol

HELLO and welcome to shaychu :3 thanks for joining Very Happy


CLICK. THE PUMPKABOO(S).

avatar
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Post Count : 1507
Age : 22
Shaycoins : 5634
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there!

Post by 7 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:18 pm

kai-ssan wrote:My name is Kai, you can call me Kai.

Hi, Kai! Can I call you Kai? I'm calling you Kai. Hi, Kai!

I'm 7, also known as Variant, and also known as the crazy admin warden thing or whatever the heck I named myself. Welcome to Shaychu, where you'll find a grandiose Pokemon site in the making! And then blah blah blah welcome have fun. The standard greeting.



i'm gonna reach for the stars
(although they look pretty far)
i've never felt like this
i'll keep on running
cash cash - reach for the stars - sonic colors
i've got it in my sight
the colors feel so right

Download your own Dropbox, give me more space in mine!
avatar
7
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Post Count : 2470
Age : 24
Shaycoins : 6815
Registration date : 2008-12-24

View user profile http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there!

Post by kai-ssan on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:21 pm

DarkHeart wrote:try url in small version lol

HELLO and welcome to shaychu :3 thanks for joining Very Happy

Putting URL in small version isn't what's wrong, I forgot to put http:/ / in. (ignore the space would let me do it without one)

Thank you for welcoming me and your welcome.

kai-ssan

Post Count : 61
Age : 26
Shaycoins : 2265
Registration date : 2011-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there!

Post by Administrator on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:23 pm

kai-ssan wrote:My name is Kai, you can call me Kai. My first pokemon game was pokemon yellow and I have fallen in love with the game ever since. I need to get a 3DS/DSI so I can play the Lastest versions but that will have to wait until I get some money.

I am a wannabe artist; you can find me on deviant art [URL=http:/Kai-ssan.deviantart.com]here[/URL]
(that HTML error is supposed to be there as is a restriction saying I can't post external links, I don't see how this could be of any harm, nor when looking at the rules was this against them)


I will most likely hang around for a bit everyday and I might try and do some drawings of pokemon, or at the very least some simple pixel art!

Welcome to Shaychu! That external link rule is mostly for other Pokemon forums/advertising, I'll have to edit it. But anyway, thanks for joining and enjoy your stay!
avatar
Administrator
God Mode

Post Count : 1592
Age : 22
Shaycoins : 5511
Registration date : 2008-11-30

View user profile http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there!

Post by kai-ssan on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:25 pm

7 wrote:
kai-ssan wrote:My name is Kai, you can call me Kai.

Hi, Kai! Can I call you Kai? I'm calling you Kai. Hi, Kai!

I'm 7, also known as Variant, and also known as the crazy admin warden thing or whatever the heck I named myself. Welcome to Shaychu, where you'll find a grandiose Pokemon site in the making! And then blah blah blah welcome have fun. The standard greeting.

For a moment I thought you ment you were 7 then! Thanks for the welcome and I'm sure I will have fun


Quotes
Spoiler:



kai-ssan

Post Count : 61
Age : 26
Shaycoins : 2265
Registration date : 2011-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there!

Post by Dragonartist713 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 pm

the link needed another slash, it should be fixed :3

im always the last one to greet new people D: it makes me feel like a horrible admin not being here. but enough of my slight dark gothishness

welcome! Very Happy im espeon, or espe, or dragonartist713, or lynzee, or whatever you want to call me. im the coolest warden (apparently) and the dark gym leader in the shaychu league :3 if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. i virtually live on my computer when im not at work so i should be able to respond relatively quickly



I Am the Red Artist
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess
Welcome to my Insanity.
avatar
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Post Count : 2526
Age : 27
Shaycoins : 6431
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there!

Post by Ace on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 pm

I'm always random timing at welcoming newbies to the site, sometimes first, sometimes lastest, sometimes middle. In this case I am late

Hello, I'm Ace/Tim and go by a few other names on different sites. I'm the Normal Type Gym Leader as well as the Casual Ranger of the site.

Fellow Spriter/Pixel Artist eh? Awesomeness

Also don't worry about being a wannabe artist I'm an amateur wannabe myself, The true artist here are Darkie and Espe so you could ask them for tips of the trade if that'll help. It sure helped me some




3DS: Nyan 4940-5473-9582
avatar
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Post Count : 1933
Age : 22
Shaycoins : 5598
Registration date : 2009-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there!

Post by kai-ssan on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:33 am

Dragonartist713 wrote:the link needed another slash, it should be fixed :3
I know it needed another / but it wouldn't let me because of the restrictions on posting external links.

Dragonartist713 wrote:im always the last one to greet new people D: it makes me feel like a horrible admin not being here. but enough of my slight dark gothishness
Not quite the last

Dragonartist713 wrote:welcome! Very Happy im espeon, or espe, or dragonartist713, or lynzee, or whatever you want to call me. im the coolest warden (apparently) and the dark gym leader in the shaychu league :3 if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. i virtually live on my computer when im not at work so i should be able to respond relatively quickly
Thank you!



Ace wrote:I'm always random timing at welcoming newbies to the site, sometimes first, sometimes lastest, sometimes middle. In this case I am late
Lol!

Ace wrote:Hello, I'm Ace/Tim and go by a few other names on different sites. I'm the Normal Type Gym Leader as well as the Casual Ranger of the site.
Hi there!

Ace wrote:Fellow Spriter/Pixel Artist eh? Awesomeness
Well I try

Ace wrote:Also don't worry about being a wannabe artist I'm an amateur wannabe myself, The true artist here are Darkie and Espe so you could ask them for tips of the trade if that'll help. It sure helped me some
I already watch Darkie on DA

kai-ssan

Post Count : 61
Age : 26
Shaycoins : 2265
Registration date : 2011-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum