Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!

Gym 3 - Dojo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gym 3 - Dojo

Post by Shay on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Shay's
Dojo

Gym Leader: Shay
Type:
Badge:
Gym Status: Closed

Rules:
Spoiler:

Standard Rules

•Match Type: Level 100 Single Play

•Best of: 1 match 6 Pokémon each

•Species Clause: You may not have more than one of the same exact Pokémon on your team. Just refrain from using too many of the same type pokemon on one team.

•Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon on each team may be put to sleep by their opponent at a time. This does not include self-induced sleep techniques such as rest or effects. Once a Pokémon awakes, another or the same one may be put to sleep.

•Freeze Clause: Only one Pokémon on either team may be frozen by their opponent.

•Self KO Clause: If both players are on their last Pokémon, and one player performs a Self KO technique such as Self-Destruct or Explosion, and both players' Pokémon faint as a result, the player that initiated the move will be the loser of the battle. This does not include techniques or items that produce recoil.

•Evasion Clause: Any moves that increase your Pokémon’s evasion skills are banned from use. So Double Team, Sand Attack, Flash, ect.

•One Hit KO Clause: Any techniques that produce a One Hit KO on the opponent are banned from use. No horn drill, sheer cold, or fissure.

•Item Clause/Restriction: That means you cannot have more then 2 type of item. Each Pokémon must be holding a different (or no item) then the other. No HAX items either.

•Uber Clause: You may have no ubers in you're team.

•NO Hacked Pokemon: You may not have any ridiculous Pokémon with hacked moves, stats, abilities, or other. Pokesav'd Pokemon with legit stats, legal movesets, and etc are fine.

Last edited by Shay on Wed May 17, 2017 3:53 am; edited 82 times in total

Shay
The Super Trooper
The Super Trooper

Shaycoins : 4156
Registration date : 2008-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gym 3 - Dojo

Post by indidoge on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Lets battle sometime! *cough* I challenge you..? *cough* I haven't had a battle with anyone on here in a long while. Quick question though I have quite a bit of level 50 plus pokemon that I like to use but not many AT level 100. Do the x and y games automatically bring the levels to 50 in a 6v6 battle now cus I forget xD Also how do you feel about doubles? I'm good with either but doubles are fun...

CLICK. THE PUMPKABOO(S).

indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 5635
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:23 pm

I actually do not have my DS with me where I am right now, but when I get it I will battle you ASAP!

Shay
The Super Trooper
The Super Trooper

Shaycoins : 4156
Registration date : 2008-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top