Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!

Minecraft

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Minecraft

Post by 7 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:33 pm

I'm bored, so I'm playing Minecraft.

If anyone wants a link, PM me and I can give you the IP to my Minecraft server. It's a survival easy-mode server because I'm lazy and anything harder is less fun and more infuriating to me. It's also supposed to be 24/7. And I am running the server off of my home computer, so I get the final say in anything that goes on. (I'm a lazy dictator. It's awesome.)

Once I set up more security stuff, I can just give the IP out freely! That'll be the day.

i'm gonna reach for the stars
(although they look pretty far)
i've never felt like this
i'll keep on running
i've got it in my sight
the colors feel so right

The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 6875
Registration date : 2008-12-24

View user profile http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Minecraft

Post by Shay on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:10 pm

What about Terraria?

Shay
The Super Trooper
The Super Trooper

Shaycoins : 4215

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Minecraft

Post by 7 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Terraria is iffy.

I can run a server, but the problems are:

I can't play on the server. Terraria doesn't open at all on my computer; I've already uninstalled and reinstalled it entirely, and it just doesn't want to run without crashing.

I don't think I should play on my server. All of my characters save one are the result of me cheating, because I only really wanted to create characters and build stuff. I don't care about the grinding for money/items stuff, so I just made my own creative mode characters instead.

And last, but not least, I just don't really feel like playing Terraria again. 3D building in Minecraft is somewhat more entertaining to me than 2D building in Terraria. Although, to be fair, I haven't actually played in a while, so I'll be likely to check it out every so often.

If people are interested in playing Terraria, then sure, I'll bring up a 24/7 server, or as close to 24/7 as my environment will allow. I just probably won't actually be on it for most of the time.

i'm gonna reach for the stars
(although they look pretty far)
i've never felt like this
i'll keep on running
i've got it in my sight
the colors feel so right

The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 6875

View user profile http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down