Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!

July 31st, 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down

July 31st, 2009

Post by HanoHano on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Shaychu News

July 29th, 2009

Editors: Justin, Kass, Spinda, Houndoom


Freedom of the Press
(If you find anything vulgar you may ask politely to have it immediately removed)

Todays Main Article:
Rok and Chime Love!?!? by Kass


ANY LARGE ARTICLES WILL BE PUT INTO SPOILERS


Today's Articles:

  • Chime and Rok Love!?!? (Kass)
  • Variant=Lezbo!?! ABBY HAS A NEW FRIEND!?!? (Justin)
  • David goes Albanian!? (Justin)
  • Random Rumors (Anonymous)
  • Weavile Interview (Kass/Justin)



Chime and Rok Love!?!? (Kass):
Spoiler:

Well, Shaychuians! We've finally got some good dirt. Aparently theres a new couple in our little forums, and they seem to be an odd sort. Rumours say that rok and Chime are dating, I asked Chime if it was true, and she confirmed this, later on the next day, after some talk with rok, he confirmed this also. So what do my sorces tell me? Well, they tell me that this sure will not be another Blitz and Espe. From what I've seen of this lovely relationship, its going well. But will it stay well? That I am not sure of. When asked what they think of this, the members of Shaychu replied with these beautiful messages, and I quote:

Anonymous wrote: I don't know what to say really, I guess I'd have to say that they jumped right into it and I don't even think Chime even knows what love is as her reasons for saying yes to rok was, "He was nice to me and defended me".
"Did these two envy the love Espeon and BlitzerSephiroth share, and wanted to be like them? We'll find out, as more information comes in on this story.
Well Chime and Rok! We wish you luck on your New Experiences! Don't annoy eachother to death...



Variant=Lezbo!?! ABBY HAS A NEW FRIEND!?!? (Justin)

Variant was acting crazy today, as always. She always left with this comment (Contains Innapropriate Content, Be Warned):
Spoiler:

So here was my Question. Is Variant on her Period!?! She refused to respond.
Later, a innapropriate picture was posted about Lesbians. Variant said:
Variant wrote:[18:43:24] Variant : I happen to be a lesbian.
When asked questions she refused to respond. Does abby have a new friend??


David goes Albanian!? (Justin)

Recently David has been speaking in Albanian.
Spoiler:

I interviewed him on "Why":
Spoiler:
[19:41:23] Justin : What made you begin to speak Albanian?
[19:41:41] @ Houndoom : I just had an earge to speak something other than english

[19:42:03] Justin : Have you abused this to say anything bad?
[19:42:25] @ Houndoom : well what can i say, if you could say something about somone you hated and know one would know wouldn't u do it?
[19:42:56] @ Houndoom : Twice ive done it

[19:45:57] Justin : Why Albanian?
[19:46:23] @ Houndoom : my moms boyfriend is Albanian
[19:46:36] @ Houndoom : and i guess it was the first thing to my mind


Random Rumors (Anonymous)

*WARNING THIS IS ALL MADE UP PLEASE TAKE NO OFFENSE TO IT*
Here are some Random Rumors. Post your comments on ALL if you wish =] (Not intended for the eyes of members under the age of 16.)
Spoiler:


  • omigawd, like did you hear? quan went fruity with ducky and they are moving to aussie. like OMIGAWD!! i'm sooo happy for them!!
  • omigawd! did you hear? rok was caught trying to give NHG corn, but really it was just pictures of himself in womans underwear!, hey rok, how often do you go around in your mama's bras and panties? 'cause theres a lot of pictures of you under NHG's matress...
  • omigawd! did you hear? when mac tried to do the deed on rok he got stuck, so they had to go to the hospital and surgicly seperate them.
  • omigawd, did you hear? rok wants to become a sui.cide bomber when he grows up, he thinks theres a lot of money in that bussiness
  • omigawd, did you hear? when abby grows up she wants to be a underwear model, for men who like the plus sized woman
  • omigawd, did you hear? davids getting plastic surgery so he can become a true albanian! i hope he gets the accent right
  • omigawd, did you hear? kass is going around asking people for naked pics of there children
  • OMIGAWD, DID YOU HEAR?--REMOVED--



Weavile Interview (Kass/Justin)

Well since Quan left to Aussie with Ducky, I had to do today's Interview. Today, I Interviewed Weavile.

Spoiler:
[19:15:14] @ Kass : WEAVILE OMIGAWD IS IT TRUE THAT YOU MURDERED A BABY PICHU BECAUSE IT WAS SHINY?!?!
[19:15:52] Weavile : lol, Kass I dont murder shiny pichus. I clone them in a dark scary lab then trade them for millions

[19:16:28] Justin : How does it feel being one of the 6 straight women on Shaychu
[19:17:51] Weavile : I'm fine with it. Most girls here seem a bit lesbo anyways
[Owned]

[19:19:02] Justin : Do you consider yourself, Sexy?
[19:19:27] Weavile : I guess, though thats mostly because everyone calls me sexy. From girls and boys here to my BF at home xD
[19:19:43] Justin : I agree

[19:20:01] Justin : who do you consider the most manly of the men on Shaychu
[19:20:54] Weavile : The most manly men of shaychu. Umm... From all the guys here who play pokemon and chat on kid's sites. I'd have to say I'm the most manly here <.<
[Owned 2x]

[19:21:57] Justin : If you were stranded on a desert island
[19:22:07] Justin : who would you chose to come with you, 1 male here, and 1 female here
[19:23:25] Weavile : I'd want Jolteon as the girl. She gets so hyper and energetic I think she'd be able to help out a lot. As for a guy? Probably Houndoom. We could outrun him so he'd be the only one eaten
[Owned 3x]
[19:24:10] @ Houndoom : eaten by what
[19:24:32] Weavile : Houndoom would be eaten by the Polar Bear from Lost
[19:24:12] Weavile : No offence doom xD We wuv you

[19:24:05] @ Kass : Weavile what do you want to do with your life?
[19:24:56] Weavile : Mmm, I want to be a game designer, or perhaps a professional hacker

--Good Interview, Weave ;-]--


Naruto Hacks!?!

Okay, This Story was originally posted by Spinda yesterday, but I think we should really take a look at this.

Confuzzling Spinda wrote: i recieved shoking news (dont say i spelt it wrong shoking is spelled that way) naruto uses sav'D pokes?From a former elite four member?
On Pokerealms Apparanty naruto won a tourny there and got Sav'D pokes?!When asked he said [/font]
[13:07:58] @ NarutoHeartGold : i got some pokesavs for winning
[13:08:03] @ NarutoHeartGold : and made a team with it
He had a team of Savs?!? Sould he keep his badges for even using Savs?WHASUPWITDAT!?!

Should this be allowed!?!? Post Your Comments.


Last edited by Justin on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
HanoHano

Post Count : 1912
Age : 20
Shaycoins : 5558
Registration date : 2008-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by 7 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 pm

lol wut, furst



i'm gonna reach for the stars
(although they look pretty far)
i've never felt like this
i'll keep on running
cash cash - reach for the stars - sonic colors
i've got it in my sight
the colors feel so right

Download your own Dropbox, give me more space in mine!
avatar
7
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Post Count : 2470
Age : 24
Shaycoins : 6783
Registration date : 2008-12-24

View user profile http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by Administrator on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Funny, charming, raw, and OFFENSIVE.
avatar
Administrator
God Mode

Post Count : 1592
Age : 22
Shaycoins : 5479
Registration date : 2008-11-30

View user profile http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Very offensive but funny I love it Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by NarutoHeartGold on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:16 pm

nice lol




Explotaro(cyndaquil)
Nature: Rash
Level: 21

Pidgtaro( Pidgetto)
Nature: Naughty
Level : 22

Aipom(Aitaro)
Nature:Brave
Level: 18
avatar
NarutoHeartGold

Post Count : 953
Age : 23
Shaycoins : 4096
Registration date : 2009-01-24

View user profile http://www.shaychu.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by Dragonartist713 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Spoiler:
[*]OMIGAWD, DID YOU HEAR? Blitz and espeon are traveling to africa to adopt they're first baby! like brad pitt and angelina jolie

what the fuzz?

i think this is becoming more of a tabloid than anything :/ imo it should be fact and not rumor driven



I Am the Red Artist
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess
Welcome to my Insanity.
avatar
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Post Count : 2526
Age : 27
Shaycoins : 6399
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:58 pm

Espeon wrote:imo it should be fact and not rumor driven
that's why you should have made me the weather man, i would have done the global weather so we could see what the weather is like for a random member >.> but you people denied that idea

-Squirtle :squirtle:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:31 am

All of it is fact driven, Just the rumors part was for some humor, T.T but if you didnt like it we can take that part down for you ^^,

Anyone reading this, anything you find offensive to you may ask politely to have it immediately removed

as so said under the PARENTAL ADVISORY sign

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by NarutoHeartGold on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:31 pm

fact driven??? why the f**k and how the f**k would i have pics of rok under my matress




Explotaro(cyndaquil)
Nature: Rash
Level: 21

Pidgtaro( Pidgetto)
Nature: Naughty
Level : 22

Aipom(Aitaro)
Nature:Brave
Level: 18
avatar
NarutoHeartGold

Post Count : 953
Age : 23
Shaycoins : 4096
Registration date : 2009-01-24

View user profile http://www.shaychu.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by Kass on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Um, okay, random rumors are most hyper/stupid people just rambling on about things when the chat was dead. So really, don't get too mad, they arn't real, they are just small things to try and spice up the news, sorry if anyone doesn't like them..

Most of the rest is true though, the only other parts untrue are the random rumors, and I think we should state that if we continue to post these....


Kass



~ Clicks make dragon lives... <3
avatar
Kass

Post Count : 203
Age : 21
Shaycoins : 3614
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.jalokim.dragonadopters.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by Administrator on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:45 pm

It's up to all of Shaychu to decide.
avatar
Administrator
God Mode

Post Count : 1592
Age : 22
Shaycoins : 5479
Registration date : 2008-11-30

View user profile http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Kass is right Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by Dragonartist713 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:56 pm

Houndoom wrote:All of it is fact driven, Just the rumors part was for some humor, T.T but if you didnt like it we can take that part down for you ^^,

Anyone reading this, anything you find offensive to you may ask politely to have it immediately removed

as so said under the PARENTAL ADVISORY sign

it also says freedom of the press under the sign, however the press is obligated to avoid libel or anything slanderous in what they report



I Am the Red Artist
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess
Welcome to my Insanity.
avatar
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Post Count : 2526
Age : 27
Shaycoins : 6399
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:08 pm

whats your point


if you dont like it i can take it down your you. ^^ Just ask.

As what kass said, "it was just a bunch of stuff people were making up in the chatbox when it was dead"


Edit- This probably wont be around next time anyways...., people are getting Pissed off about it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by Dragonartist713 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:15 pm

then take it down


and if it was simply made up, say it is when its posted. its not that im against having fake, humorous news. i just dont like it when its presented with facts and not separated so others know its fake



I Am the Red Artist
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess
Welcome to my Insanity.
avatar
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Post Count : 2526
Age : 27
Shaycoins : 6399
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Ok ill add that too it, and take yours down, Sorry about that espeon

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: July 31st, 2009

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum