Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!

CSI: Sinnoh

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CSI: Sinnoh

Post by Weavile on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:16 pm

((Yea well I guess we can let Mr Magnazone and the police tell Mr Ursarang's family hehee))

Weavile

Shaycoins : 3496
Registration date : 2009-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:50 pm

New one
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 5561
Registration date : 2009-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Giovanni snaps out of the shock of finding his favorite teacher stabbed to death.
"I-I..." he stammers, feeling useless as he watches the others find clues and start to solve the case while he remains standing still.
He notices Nano leave for the lab with the prints while the others remain behind with Psyduck.
Nano seemed to be the most interesting at the moment and is thus followed by the meowth.

He wanders along the hallways of the lab, eventually finding the lab containing the obsessive venonat. Giovanni grins, slipping quietly through the door, "Gettin' it?" he asks, referring to the case's puzzle.
"I know you asked for my prints back at the house but I don't think you got them." he adds, holding his paw out to Nano.

I Am the Red Artist
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess
Welcome to my Insanity.
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 6394
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Kyukon still holding Psyducks face into the ground grins slightly. "Your going to get what you deserve!" said Kyukon as she pushed Psyducks face deeper into the carpet. "Where are the police? Don't they know we have a murder case here?!!?" pleaded Kyukon. *Sirens* "Oh about time!" Kyukon wiped the sweat off her forehead just as Psyduck squirmed. "Keep it still bud!" Kyukon said angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:59 pm

"SINNOH P.D. PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" the two officers chanted in unison. They ran to the Psyduck and handcuffed him. "Thanks for your help guys. I'll be sure to remember this." one of the officers carried away Psyduck, while the other placed Mr. Ursaring in a Body Bag.

~~~

Elekid looked around at the others. "Well.. This is what we decided to do with our lives... and we must uphold our decisions.. I just hope we're not putting ourself at risk in the proccess..", Knowing the whole time he was. Elekid tried to seem timid, but honestly, he had an addiction. An addiction to Adrenaline. The rush you get when you find a dead body on the road. Or when there's a a sin for no good reason. This is what Elekid thrived on. ((If only you guys knew where this "Addiction" came from Wink))

~~~

((I will post 10 new cases tommorrow, and you may each choose one, I'll choose mine last just so everyone can get their choice. But however, it is on a first-come, first-served basis.))
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 5553
Registration date : 2008-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:12 pm

((Cool))

Nano looked over at the Meowth.
"Of course, there are many prints but from the screams outside I'm sure they found the killer. However I will still take his prints and have physical evidence ready to add to his testimony when the others return."
The Venonat gently took Giovanni's pawprints, documenting and scanning them onto the computer.

Weavile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:23 am

"I suppose that's the end of that case then," Tiny said as the police took Psyduck away, "I suppose now we just wait for something else to happen."

(Soccer, do we work alone or in teams?)
Mercury

Shaycoins : 4148
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/mercuryshuttle/Home

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:45 am

Lloyd looked around at what everyone was doing and cant belive that he fell asleep and no one woke him up. "AM I REALLY THAT USELESS"Lloyd shouted

first one is nicole second one is smexy awsome shay thanx dude and dudette.
Chrono

Shaycoins : 4042
Registration date : 2008-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Once Nano had finshed taking his prints, Giovanni jumped up onto a clear space beside the computer, watching the prints being scanned in.
"D'you think Psyduck did it?" he asks after about a minute of this, "I'm sure everyone else does but it all seems too easy. Like the case was rushed."
He looks up at the venonat for confirmation or at least some kind of acknowledgment.

I Am the Red Artist
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess
Welcome to my Insanity.
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile on Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Nano nodded, "True, though if the Psyduck admits guilt and the physical evidence agrees then there is only one conclusion. Of course, I'm hoping someone brings back some of those Teddyursa eggs I've been hearing about. I wish to gather evidence from those as well to see if Psyduck was working alone, or possibly in a group."
The Venonat compiled all the data, sorting through it metholodically. He easily separated his friends prints from the others.

"And I have yet to hear of any blood on the Psyduck in question. If he was found outside crying and is the killer, I would expect blood on him from the mess." Nano pointed to a small machine that occasionally beeped.
"A police radio. I've been listening on the case and reports." The Venonat smiled.

Weavile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:28 am

Tiny was walking towards the lab when he heard Nano say something about the Teddiursa eggs. maybe he could do something useful! He rushed outside, and picked up a few. He then headed back to the lab, and walked in.
"I have some of those Teddiursa eggs if you want to check them Nano."
Mercury

Shaycoins : 4148
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/mercuryshuttle/Home

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:26 am

(((Decided not to post mission atm, there's more to the one at hand anyway Wink)))
HanoHano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:50 am

Lloyd walked into the office the next morning looking at all the pokemon working hard trying to find bad people. Lloyd who went to univirsity to study profiling and psycology now working in a junior team thought "Hmmm i need a donut"

Chrono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Tuan some how heard Lloyd needed a Donut and quit his job as a delivery bird, grabbed a box of Donuts and went to the Office. 'Here You Go' Tuan said still depressed since he was a loner, since no one liked him he thought maybe Lloyd would be his friend.
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:34 pm

"Oh thanks Tuan its like you read my mind, I missed breakfast, had to get here early, first real day in the office, i wanna see some action." Lloyd eats the donut with a half filled belly sits down at his desk ready to do some work, on his oblivion game.
"god i do love videogames, i know its geeky to play oblivion but i like it. Most people just look at me for my looks not for who i really am, god darn those trolls I died. cant be bothered to play." Lloyd puts in WWW,Shaychu.com into google,

Chrono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Tuan hops on the Desk and looks as Lloyd goes on a site called Shaychu. 'Is this sight full of murderers and Thieves?' Tuan Asked in confusion
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:56 pm

~~Due to Animinstrative duties and projects, I am now unable to be the RP Master for this RPG. Please PM me if you would like to run the RPG yourself. Thank you for your cooperation.~~
HanoHano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:57 pm

I know this is Dubble Postin but Weavile has officially taken over this RP.

Thank you for your understanding.
HanoHano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:14 am

((OH, rite))

Nano walked in a little late and yawned loudly. Obviously he got called in the middle of the night, and thus overslept a bit. He quietly went into his office and looked at his new desk. There was a folder on it with what was assumed to be a case file on top. With obsessive curiosity, the Venonat opened it with glee and began to read the file.

"Case File #348462
Mysterious dissappearances began __________ ________. At first there was no connection, but shortly after _______ _____________ a pattern was found. It appeared to be the work of a serial killer though bodies were never discovered. The pattern itself was found out to be more then just numbers as well. ________________ _______ _________________, ____________."

Nano stopped, staring at the file. It was huge, though most of the information was missing! He frantically searched the file for a name or clue to who left this for him, but there was nothing. No note, no handwriting, not even fingerprints! The Venonat frowned as he looked at the last few pages before gasping.

"Case File #348462 - December 1968 through October 1969."

It was an unsolved closed case laying on his desk! Someone -had- to be playing a prank on him. With a slight growl, Nano picked up the case file and started searching the building for his fellows to see who put the case on his desk.

Weavile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:01 am

Missing information... Hmm that's a case all right

Tuan just stared at Lloyd. Than Tuan Thought maybe he has a hungover from yesterday.
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:55 am

Giovanni was in his favorite place, bustling around the toxicology lab. He had risen bright and early to get started on the back-log of work and seemed quite cheery.
He hadn't seen any of his fellow graduates since yesterday, I wonder how everyone's doing...

I Am the Red Artist
Welcome to my Insanity.
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:14 am

Diablo Was Out Training In order To Help The Justice as he was always the ones to chase and kill the criminal but he hasnt done any of that yet so its irrelevant at the moment but it was nice for him just to get some training done.He ran up and down the mountains still irrelevant but he just wanted to.

(("Uh Okay Are We On?Oh Hi Im Diablo And im run up this mountain and roll down the hill in this tractor tire!"Diablo Runs up the hill like a madman "GET READDY JACK AAA!!"He was rolling down the mountain in that tractor wheel and Stev-o Gave him a million dollars))

Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 5715
Registration date : 2009-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5