Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!

CSI: Sinnoh

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CSI: Sinnoh

Post by Weavile on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Be creative david, melt the glue to find prints
Boil the substance in question to cause a reaction

etc etc

The only thing I disagree with is psychic types. You could use your moves to get an idea, or flashes of an image, but getting the entire thing solved by using psychic kinda ruins the fun of this RP

Weavile

Shaycoins : 3495
Registration date : 2009-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:08 pm

O.0 Nice ideas!

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Weavile wrote: serious buisiness we venonats are

But quick question, you said no special powers or anything, but does that spread to a Pokemon Species' Powers? Or perhaps moves.
Cause I'd totally use my powders to find fingerprints n stuffz...

That's fine, I meant things like powers pokemon shouldn't have, like.. Mudkip learning Judgement O.o lol.

Kass Accepted
Espeon Accepted

The RPG CAN NOW OFFICIALLY BEGIN. HERE IS OUR LINE-UP!

Elekid

Diablo

Tuan

Kyukon

Lloyd

Nano

Kript

Giovanni

Let's begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that concludes todays ceremony." Tons of royal blue hats floated in the air as the young graduates celebrated their victories. There was a party afterwards, Elekid was the only student their so far, but their instructor, Mr. Ursaring was there. Elekid sat down on the couch, eating a few nachos occasionaly, waiting for the others to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU MUST ROLE-PLAY COMING TO THE PARTY. SOMETHING VERY IMP'T WILL HAPPEN SOON!
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 5552
Registration date : 2008-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:01 pm

((WHEEEEEEE CSI))

Nano the Venonat made his way to the afterparty. It was nice graduating and being able to join a crime scene task force, but it was also kinda scary. After all, they were doing to deal with all sorts of mysteries and puzzles!
Thankfully Nano loved such things, and so he looked forward to being assigned to a team.

Nano quietly entered the party room and saw Elekid on the couch. He didnt really get to know any of the other students durring classes, so he just hung back quietly and leaned against a wall across from the couch. Rather then being rude and staring, he turned his head towards the door. His tiny eyes watching every part of the room, even though it looked like he was focused on watching for people to start coming in.

Weavile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:10 pm

and i wasn't planning on solving the crimes like that, because it would be to easy, i was just thinking to see if they were lying or not, i can also move stuff with my physic powers

I posted shiny pics too Electivire use this list instead

Elekid

Diablo

Tuan

Kyukon

Lloyd

Nano

Giovanni

Kript

Tuan the Natu had a hard time hopping around (can't fly, but Xatu can) He hopped toward Elekid and saw him sitting down eating Nachos 'Hello Elekid, Could you get me a drink since i can't fly?' Ace asked tiredly from hopping up the stairs.

I would imagine stairs lol
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 5560
Registration date : 2009-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Kyukon was a quiet little thing. She was pretty popular even though she thought no one liked her. Truth was everyone kind of looked up to her beauty...

Standing at the door she happend to glance at a rose bush with blooming flowers, She quickly grabbed one hoping no one would notice. She quickly slid the stem into her hair by her ear and walked through the door into the after party.She noticed Elekid, and Natu hanging around hogging over the nachos, trying not to laugh she walked by and stood near the punch bowl grabbing a cup and helping herself to some. Not have noticing she nodded to nano and took a sip of her punch....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:31 pm

'Hello Kyukon and hello Nano' Tuan stared at them without blinking, and wasn't thirsty anymore.
'We get to Solve Crimes/Mystery/Puzzles isn't it exciting?' Tuan asked them knowing Elekid is too busy with Nachos.

Lol i don't think i have seen a natu blink ever

Last edited by Ace on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kass on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Kript, was usually known to be, lets just say, fashionably late for everything. But, today, finally, he planned to be there right on time!! And here he was, pretty much right on time!

There were a few people around the room, so far as, Kript, could see. Mostly all of them, were clustered around the food. Like usual, the first thing to come to mind for Kript was food. So, like any half-normal Mudkip, Kript lovingly bounced over to the table with the Nachos, nodded and said a quick, "Hi! I'm Kript!", to the people standing near the nachos, and thoughtfully stuffed his face with the cheesy goodness.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Kass

~ Clicks make dragon lives... <3
Kass

Shaycoins : 3608
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.jalokim.dragonadopters.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:33 pm

((OOC LOL @ David's Intro))

"Fiiiiine Tuan...." Elekid got up from his Nachos, looked questioningly at Tuan and Kript, and took the Nachos with him. There he saw Kyukon getting punch, and smiled slyly. He then poured the punch for Tuan, and grabbed more salsa for himself ((:o)). He then went back in the room, stared at the antisocial Nano for a second, then went back to the couch, and gave Tuan his cup.
HanoHano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:03 pm

"Oh.... h-hi....Tuan" Kyukon said with amazment trying not to blurt out how short Taun really was. Looking away, Kyukon gulped and turned back with the faintest of smiles. "Graduating was a blast wasn't it!" Kyukon said, With a fake excitement. "Today was such a pretty day for a graduation" Kyukon smiled. Knowing that Taun had faded away when elekid had brushed passed us and gave Taun a glass of punch, Kyukon walked away and stood next to Nano. "Your pretty quiet, Eh?".....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Grr a short joke on a poor little Natu... I am disappointed in you

'Thanks elikid.' Tuan said accepting the cup and still waiting for these pokemon to react.
he looked at one corner and saw Nano standing alone, another corner and saw Kyukon eating nachos and Kript stuffing himself, there goes the freshness of the nachos Tuan thought to himself.

He than drank the punch 'Hmm' He said 'Lemonade, mixed with some Apple Juice, and I can also taste some orange.' Tuan said. (my character inspects alot of stuff with good detail).
'So Elikid when is our first assignment?' The Little Shiny Natu asked.
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:38 pm

As Lloyd made the finishing touches to his look and looking at the time and was astonished he was 2 hours late. Lloyd was the years hot boy all the girls loved him, he was quite smart but not super smart, he joined the class to learn about CSI after watching one of his favorite TV shows. He enjoyed the class, and made loads of friends, he was quite rich, and very popular among everyone, everyone liked Lloyd, or that what he thought in his head.

Lloyd made it to the party and when inside, no noticing any of his friends he got himself a drink and sat down waiting for people to flock to him.

(rofl)

first one is nicole second one is smexy awsome shay thanx dude and dudette.
Chrono

Shaycoins : 4041
Registration date : 2008-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Diablo looked at the clock late as always Somebody Is Gonna die >.> He thought Jokingly hopefully.He rammed his door down and galloped to the after party.He stood outside the door not having hands he just rammed it down.He walked up the stairs and walked up to another door....And just rammed it down "IT WASNT MY FAULT" He said looking around Mr Ursaring Was His Favorite of anyone else he was somewhat intimidating but not that much."PROTEIN!!!"He said as he ran up to the bread "Incomplete but i'll will add more protein he said gobbling down the bread."MORE PROTEIN!"He said go to the punch bowl "Another incomplete protein this makes up for the other incomplete protein!!!"He said as he drank a cup.

Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 5714
Registration date : 2009-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Elekid stared at the awkward Tarous ramming into the building.

Elekid thought, I hope he dies >.>
HanoHano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Ace wrote:Giovanni

((that gave me such an awesome idea for his personality lol XD))

Giovanni peeks around the corner after Diablo rammed the door down, smiling at his gathered classmates, "Hey, guys.~ What'd I miss?"
He steps carefully around the door, pushing it back onto the hinges before moving off to the side. His stance comes off as rather feminine while he surveys the party.

I Am the Red Artist
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess
Welcome to my Insanity.
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 6393
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:16 am

Nano nodded to the Vulpix.
"Yea, more time to think and observe." He paused and watched the Tauros with a questionable look. He then turned to the Natu, overhearing him.

"Nonesence. The punch is just fruit juice with a bit of soda. Lemonade and Apple Juice would not taste well together, and orange flavoring is just absurd. Perhaps the carbon in the punch confused you for lemonade, the apple had to come from the mix between the fruit and carbonated beverage of choice, and the orange was just off of the punch itself." Nano turned back to Kyukon, showing her that his attention was more focused to her this time. His compound eyes still watching the entire room.

"Some people need to learn how to observe more. Or at least watch those that already know." He inclined his head slightly, indicating he thought Kyukon was a good observer as well. "After all, it will be our jobs once we get put on a team."

((As David pointed out, we are different heights and such. Just to give you guys an idea of how to interact with each other I'd suggest using an online Pokedex. Or click this link for a handy compairison!))

Weavile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:46 am

Can I join now, or is it too late? If so my entry is:
Pokemon: Snorunt
Nickname: Tiny (he's smaller than most Snorunt, about the same size as a normal Vulpix)
Shiny?: No
Hometown, Home Region: Mossdeep City, Hoenn

Soccer, your the only blue electivire I know.
Mercury

Shaycoins : 4147
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/mercuryshuttle/Home

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:35 am

Lloyd watch as one of his friends rampaged through the house. Lloyd felt slightly lonely and maybe he thought people didn't notice he was here. So he went into the kitchen got some rootbeer and downed it. He did this a few times tilll he god slighly drunk, then he jumped onto the table and started doing the hula.

(how can you be 11 and graduate from univirsity i have to say.............like 16 is a bit far fetched but 11 thats a bit too young you didnt even hit puberty you would get laughed at for having such a high voice)

Last edited by Chrono on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chrono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:16 am

...There are a lot of people who are 12/13, so why not have 11? It could be 12/13 if Soccer wants it to change.
Mercury

Shaycoins : 4147
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/mercuryshuttle/Home

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:39 am

((chrono, please edit the alcohol out of your post))

I Am the Red Artist
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess
Welcome to my Insanity.
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 6393
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:01 pm

(no mercury the point of my post is directed that people are a bit to younge, but meh its not my story, it was more of a question to soccerryle not to beat you up mercury>.> and sure espeon>.> ill make it root bear lol)

Chrono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kass on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Kript was startled at how many people arived while he was drowning himself in nachos. He slowly lifted himself from the nachos and bounced over to the couch, and spralled out. All those nachos have me feeling quite tired, he thought, if I just sit here and just shut my eyes for a few minutes, I should be good.

And then there were lights.
--------------------------------------------------

Kass

~ Clicks make dragon lives... <3
Kass

Shaycoins : 3608
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.jalokim.dragonadopters.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Kyukon had been waiting for a response from Nano with an odd silence. Kyukon had jumped to the sound of Diablo knocking the door down. Trying to hide that she was frightened, Nano started to talk back. "Wow!, Great report Nano!" Kyukon sighed with amazment. Trying to go in for a Hi-5 but noticed Nano's hands were just too small."Wow this guy is tough" Kyukon thought. While down on herself Kyukon finished the conversation and headed to the kitchen where she found her crush drinking rootbeer. Kyukon blushed and walked up to Lloyd, "H-hi... Lloyd..." Kyukon smiled. Noticing Lloyd wasn't paying attention. "Lloyd!! It's Nice to finally meet you!!" Kyukon quietly screamed.

Kyukon had always liked Lloyd but never talked to him. Just then, Lloyd had brushed passed Kyukon and started dancing on the table stepping in the nachos bowl and doing the hula."What has gotten in to him!?!?" Kyukon blurted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Wow Romance already and there might be a dead body somewhere lol David Very Happy

'Nano, I don't know why you would want to argue with you teammate but fine it's soda -_- if you say so' The little Natu said and hopped away. We know who the Strict one is now, The Natu thought to himself. He looked around the room 'More people are here now' He said to himself noticing Diablo Eating away at Protein? Tuan Sat alone on the Floor staring at the party without blinking yet again.

(lol seriously have any of you seen a natu blink?)

Also do we begin at the same level? because then how do we level? and we evolve later right?

lol now answer my questions Very Happy
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:43 pm

Nano watched Lloyd dance around for a moment, then stated simply "He's drunk."

The Venonat's eyes scanned the room, keeping track of everyone without much notice. He decided he would rather watch Kript after the Mudkip had drowned his anxiety in nachos. With some hesitation, Nano turned his head to show his attention was somewhere else, this time on the near sleeping Mudkip. He pretended to ignore the Natu for a while, thinking it was obvious why he had corrected him. It was their job to get things right, so bad observations were unacceptable.

Weavile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: